Thanks to everyone who attended the CTRA’s annual meeting on Saturday morning! It was fantastic to see friendly faces, even if it was over Zoom. Special thanks to Palo Alto mayor Tom DuBois for his presentation and for taking time to answer questions from the neighborhood. The Q&A covered topics ranging from the proposed apartments on Wellesley Street and PHZ zoning to pedestrian safety at the busy intersection of California Avenue and El Camino Real.
Also, the results of the 2021-22 CTRA board election were announced:
- President: James Cook
- Vice President: Dan Kaleba
- Secretary: Eileen Stolee
- Treasurer: Sukhi Nagesh
- Communications Director: Chris Saccheri
- Social Coordinator: Mary Bartholomay
- Stanford Observer: Pria Graves
- City Observer: Annette Ross
- California Ave Business District Observer: Ann Balin
- Research Park Observer: Melanie Grondel
Missed the meeting? You can watch the video.
One thought on “Annual Meeting Recap and New Board”
Well run meeting, thank you Chris and the CTRA board!
Comments are closed.